Welcome to MCCC Kids Online! You can access all of the awesome material that you’d find at church right here! Here’s how you can enjoy these church videos and use the content provided as a family:
- Watch the video together.
Included are worship songs, animated Bible stories, teachings, and explanations of the Bible story.
- Discuss the Talk It Over Questions.
Questions will include conversations about the Bible story to allow you and your children to reflect on the biblical truth and share your thoughts about the video with each other.
- Download more tools, resources, and activities to go along with the video.
Included are coloring pages, craft or activity sheets, games, additional questions and ideas to engage with the Bible story further at home with your child.
TALK IT OVER
Acts Week 2: Peter Heals a Blind Beggar Who Can’t Walk
Hey parents! Use these questions as a guide to talk over this week’s lesson, Peter Heals a Beggar Who Can’t Walk, with your child after they’ve watched the video service!
- What was your favorite part of the video we just watched?
- How did Peter heal the man who couldn’t walk?
- What did the man do once he was healed?
- Why did God give Christians the power of the Holy Spirit?
- What kind of miracles can God do through you?
- Don’t forget about this week’s Power Up Challenge!
CRAFT + COLORING SHEET
ACTIVITIES AND MORE!
Launch your very own rockets at home just like Hahn did in his lab this week! Help your kids create their rockets, fill them with the special solution, and watch them fly! This activity reminds us that when we are filled with the Holy Spirit, God can do amazing things through us!
Send your child their very own postcard from Hahn’s Skuppet science lab! Each week, you will be able to print out a postcard from Hahn, where he’ll remind them of the Bible story they saw in this week’s church service.