Welcome to MCCC Kids Online! You can access all of the awesome material that you’d find at church right here! Here’s how you can enjoy these church videos and use the content provided as a family:
- Watch the video together.
Included are worship songs, animated Bible stories, teachings, and explanations of the Bible story.
- Discuss the Talk It Over Questions.
Questions will include conversations about the Bible story to allow you and your children to reflect on the biblical truth and share your thoughts about the video with each other.
- Download more tools, resources, and activities to go along with the video.
Included are coloring pages, craft or activity sheets, games, additional questions and ideas to engage with the Bible story further at home with your child.
TALK IT OVER
Acts Week 4: Peter Escapes from Prison
Hey parents! Use these questions as a guide to talk over this week’s lesson, Peter Escapes from Prison, with your child after they’ve watched the video service!
- What was your favorite part of the video we just watched?
- How did Peter get out of prison?
- What were the other believers doing while Peter was in prison?
- When you feel like you’re not strong enough or you don’t know what to do, how can the Holy Spirit help you?
- What is something you can do for God today? Ask the Holy Spirit to help you know what to do and then do it.
- Don’t forget about this week’s Power Up Challenge!
CRAFT + COLORING SHEET
ACTIVITIES AND MORE!
Watch science come to life with this week’s experiment from Hahn’s lab! Using a PVC pipe and some mylar tinsel, your child can create their own floating tinsel! The PVC pipe uses static electricity to guide the tinsel, just like the Holy Spirit guides us to do the things God asks us to do!
Send your child their very own postcard from Hahn’s Skuppet science lab! Each week, you will be able to print out a postcard from Hahn, where he’ll remind them of the Bible story they saw in this week’s church service.
In this week’s activity, the whole family will have a chance to show off their best moves! Go around the circle and try to remember everyone’s hand and body motions to keep the chain going. There is an additional optical illusion object lesson using a glass of water and notecard, demonstrating in a fun way how the Holy Spirit helps us follow God’s plan for our lives! Each week, you’ll also have new coloring pages and activity sheets to print out for your child!