Welcome to MCCC Kids Online! You can access all of the awesome material that you’d find at church right here! Here’s how you can enjoy these church videos and use the content provided as a family:
- Watch the video together.
Included are worship songs, animated Bible stories, teachings, and explanations of the Bible story.
- Discuss the Talk It Over Questions.
Questions will include conversations about the Bible story to allow you and your children to reflect on the biblical truth and share your thoughts about the video with each other.
- Download more tools, resources, and activities to go along with the video.
Included are coloring pages, craft or activity sheets, games, additional questions and ideas to engage with the Bible story further at home with your child.
TALK IT OVER
Fruit of the Spirit Week 1: Tabitha
Hey parents! This week your child learned about kindness, which is a Fruit of the Spirit. They heard the Bible story of Tabitha, too! Use these questions as a guide to talk over this week’s lesson after they’ve watched the video service!
- What was your favorite part of the video we just watched?
- What miracle did God do in Tabitha’s life? God used Peter to raise Tabitha from the dead! Read Acts 9:36-43 to find out more about this miracle and Tabitha’s story.
- What did Tabitha do to show kindness? She did kind things for people and helped by giving food and clothes.
- Why did Tabitha show kindness? Tabitha knew and loved God. She showed kindness so that people would see God’s love through her. She wanted to share his love.
- What makes it difficult for you to be kind to others? Sometimes it can be difficult to be kind to someone who is mean to us, and we don’t always feel like being kind. But when we love God and follow Jesus, like Tabitha, God gives us the gift of his Spirit. He helps us show kindness and share God’s love with everyone.
- Have you ever prayed to God to ask him to be the Lord of your life and make the choice to be in God’s family? Is that something you want to talk about? *Refer to the How to Become a Christian booklet to help with this conversation.
This week, your child will make a kindness chart to remind them of all the ways they can show the Fruit of the Spirit, kindness, like Tabitha from our Bible story! After they color and assemble the chart, help them come up with ways they can put kindness into practice!
Your child will color this kindness checklist and be challenged to complete the kindness tasks listed, and even come up with some of their own! This is a great way to help your child put kindness into action around the house.
SLAPSTICK THEATER PUPPET SHOW
Use this classroom teaching tool with your child and have fun adapting it for at-home use! Included is everything you need to act out this week’s Bible story using character puppets, like the ones we saw in our Bible story video! Get creative and have fun learning stories of the Bible with your child.
MORE FUN ACTIVITIES
Each week, we have two additional activities for you to do with your child to remember the week’s lesson. They include new coloring pages and activity sheets to print out for your child!
Each week of our series, there will be a different activity designed to help your child go deeper and experience God’s Word. They will have fun playing different games while practicing the valuable skill of Scripture memorization.
ACTIVITY SHEETS AND MORE!
Each week, we have two additional activities to help your child to remember the week’s lesson. They include new coloring pages and activity sheets to print out and complete each week!