Welcome to MCCC Kids Online! You can access all of the awesome material that you’d find at church right here! Here’s how you can enjoy these church videos and use the content provided as a family:
- Watch the video together.
Included are worship songs, animated Bible stories, teachings, and explanations of the Bible story.
- Discuss the Talk It Over Questions.
Questions will include conversations about the Bible story to allow you and your children to reflect on the biblical truth and share your thoughts about the video with each other.
- Download more tools, resources, and activities to go along with the video.
Included are coloring pages, craft or activity sheets, games, additional questions and ideas to engage with the Bible story further at home with your child.
Fruit of the Spirit Week 3: Apostles and the High Council
Hey parents! This week your child learned about faithfulness, which is a Fruit of the Spirit. They heard the Bible story of The Apostles and the High Council, too! Use these questions as a guide to talk over this week’s lesson after they’ve watched the video service!
- What was your favorite part of the video we just watched?
- How did the apostles show faithfulness? They stood up for what was right no matter what! They shared the Good News about Jesus to everyone, wherever they were, because that’s what God wanted them to do.
- Why were the apostles faithful to share the message about Jesus? The apostles knew and loved God. They showed faithfulness because they had the help of the Holy Spirit to share God’s love and faithfulness.
- What does it mean to be faithful? Being faithful means, you will do what is right no matter what. You stand up for what you believe in because it is the right thing to do.
- Is it easy to be faithful and do what is right no matter what? What are some things that make being faithful difficult? It not always easy to be faithful and do what is right. It can be scary to do what is right if other people are telling us no or are mean to us about it. But each time we do what is right and are faithful to God, we become more like him. He will help us. When we belong to God’s family, the spirit God gives is of power, love, and self-discipline.
- How can you remain faithful and do what is right? We can pray and talk to God and ask for his help. We can also talk to other people who love God, too. They can encourage us and help us know what to do when we don’t know what is right.
- Don’t forget about Greg’s Super Awesome Video Contest! This week make a video about faithfulness. Go to saddlebackkids.com/videocontest for more information.
Put faithfulness into action with this week’s faithful megaphone craft! Your child will color and assemble their own paper megaphone to remind them that they can always stand up for what they believe in by sharing their beliefs with others, like the apostles in our Bible story!
In this activity, your child will get on their feet and stand up for what is right like the apostles in our Bible story! You will read a list of right and wrong choices, encouraging your child to stand up if you read something that is right, or shows faithfulness!
SLAPSTICK THEATER PUPPET SHOW
Use this classroom teaching tool with your child and have fun adapting it for at-home use! Included is everything you need to act out this week’s Bible story using character puppets, like the ones we saw in our Bible story video! Get creative and have fun learning stories of the Bible with your child.
MORE FUN ACTIVITIES
Each week, we have two additional activities for you to do with your child to remember the week’s lesson. They include new coloring pages and activity sheets to print out for your child!
Sorry, we are having problems with getting the sheets this week.