Welcome to MCCC Kids Online! You can access all of the awesome material that you’d find at church right here! Here’s how you can enjoy these church videos and use the content provided as a family:
- Watch the video together.
Included are worship songs, animated Bible stories, teachings, and explanations of the Bible story.
- Discuss the Talk It Over Questions.
Questions will include conversations about the Bible story to allow you and your children to reflect on the biblical truth and share your thoughts about the video with each other.
- Download more tools, resources, and activities to go along with the video.
Included are coloring pages, craft or activity sheets, games, additional questions and ideas to engage with the Bible story further at home with your child.
TALK IT OVER
Fruit of the Spirit Week 2: Lydia & Goodness
Hey parents! This week your child learned about goodness, which is a Fruit of the Spirit. They heard the Bible story of Lydia, too! Use these questions as a guide to talk over this week’s lesson after they’ve watched the video service!
- What was your favorite part of the video we just watched?
- How did Lydia learn about God and hear the good news about Jesus? Paul and Silas shared the message with her and the other women. Lydia and everyone in her house believed.
- What did Lydia do to show goodness? She allowed Paul and Silas to stay at her house when they visited Philippi.
- Why did Lydia show goodness? Lydia knew and loved God. She showed goodness because she had the help of the Spirit to share God’s love and goodness.
- What makes it difficult for you to be good? Sometimes it can be difficult to be good, and we don’t always feel like being good. But when we love God and follow Jesus, like Lydia, God gives us the gift of his Spirit. He helps us show goodness by treating others well so we can share God’s love with everyone.
This week, your child will make a goodness flip chart to remind them of all the ways they can show the Fruit of the Spirit, goodness, like Lydia from our Bible story! After they color and assemble the chart, help them put these acts of goodness into practice around the house.
Let’s learn more about choosing to make good choices with this week’s activity! Help your child cut out thumbs up and thumbs down icons, so they can determine which examples are bad choices and which choices show goodness!
SLAPSTICK THEATER PUPPET SHOW
Use this classroom teaching tool with your child and have fun adapting it for at-home use! Included is everything you need to act out this week’s Bible story using character puppets, like the ones we saw in our Bible story video! Get creative and have fun learning stories of the Bible with your child.
MORE FUN ACTIVITIES
Each week, we have two additional activities for you to do with your child to remember the week’s lesson. They include new coloring pages and activity sheets to print out for your child!
Each week of our series, there will be a different activity designed to help your child go deeper and experience God’s Word. They will have fun playing different games while practicing the valuable skill of Scripture memorization.
ACTIVITY SHEETS AND MORE!
Each week, we have two additional activities to help your child to remember the week’s lesson. They include new coloring pages and activity sheets to print out and complete each week!