Welcome to MCCC Kids Online! You can access all of the awesome material that you’d find at church right here! Here’s how you can enjoy these church videos and use the content provided as a family:
- Watch the video together.
Included are worship songs, animated Bible stories, teachings, and explanations of the Bible story.
- Discuss the Talk It Over Questions.
Questions will include conversations about the Bible story to allow you and your children to reflect on the biblical truth and share your thoughts about the video with each other.
- Download more tools, resources, and activities to go along with the video.
Included are coloring pages, craft or activity sheets, games, additional questions and ideas to engage with the Bible story further at home with your child.
TALK IT OVER
Jesus Appears to Thomas
When I’m not sure, I can trust Jesus.
Family Talk It Over Questions:
- What was your favorite part of the video we just watched?
- Why did Jesus die on the cross?
What did the women find when the visited Jesus’ tomb?
- Jesus did all this because He loves you. He is still alive today and lives in Heaven
with God and listens to our prayers.
- What is one thing you want to thank Jesus
for today? Pray together about that.
- How can we celebrate Jesus this week together?
CRAFT + COLORING SHEET
Your kids are learning all about Easter this week. There are lots of ways to celebrate Easter, like reading the Easter story in the Bible. Spend some time finishing the Easter flipbook craft with your child as a way to review the Easter story and have some fun remembering the different characters!
SENSORY BIBLE DIG
We are always looking for fun, unique ways to engage your kids with the Bible story. This sensory bin activity called, “Bible dig” gives your child a chance to experience elements of the Bible story as you dig up “artifacts” from the story, just like Joey did in this week’s episode of Dig It Up. Get creative and use what you already have to take this Bible story to the next level.
ACTIVITIES AND MORE!