Men of Mill City
The mission of Men of Mill City is to encourage men, young and old, men courageously Awaken to the call of Christ, Accept responsibility, and Apply his truth to everyday life. We help men build relationships with other men for them to become godly husbands, fathers and leaders, and to learn, serve and share in their journey through manhood.
- Men’s Leadership Breakfast is on the 4th Sunday of the Month at 7:30AM on the Church Campus
- Men’s Bible Study is on Monday at 9AM at the Blancke’s home in Mill City. For Directions, contact Paul Luna @ 503-897-2716
- Men’s Challenge is on April 24th – 25th at Camp Winema. This overnight challenge and woodcutting competition is for all men 13 and up.
- Men’s Hike our hiking ministry takes place during the warm months of the year and kicks off May 31st and ends on September 30th. For more information contact Paul Luna @ 503-897-2716
- Skeet Shottinge July 21
- Chili Cookoff September 13
- Men’s Meat and Greet October 11